3 Flying Whale Print Set
Three prints on fabriano paper, each signed by the artist, David Elliot
The prints show:
1. What may have happened to the band rotunda in Port Chalmers, New Zealand which went missing in 1939. Image shows a Sperm Whale.
2. A colour version of the 23 metre Humpback Whale mural which greets cruise ship passengers to Port Chalmers. This version includes sea & sky.
3. The Southern Right Whale is the third in this set of flying whales.
All three whale species have an association with Otago; the Southern Right and Humpback whales visit our coast and a small group of Sperm whales are resident.
- Image size: 170 mm x 235 mm; 7 inches x 9.25 inches
- Paper size: 210 mm x 297 mm; 8.27 inches x 11.69 inches
- Framed: No
The images here show the three whale prints and also the artist in front of the Humpback Whale as a mural on 'A' Shed in Port Chalmers near Dunedin, New Zealand